If you are scheduled for a hysterectomy, you may want to attend the hysterectomy class offered at Greenville Memorial Hospital. There is no charge for the class. For more information on dates, time and registration, call (864) 455-6529.
In Office Endometrial Ablations
- Does your period affect the quality of your life?
- Are you bothered by the amount of bleeding or pain you have during your period?
- Does your period make you feel depressed, tired, or moody?
- Are you afraid of having an embarrassing accident?
- Do you bleed more often than once a month?
- Do your periods last too long?
- Do your periods affect your social, athletic, or sexual activities?
- Do your periods cause you to miss work?
- Would your life improve if you could decrease or completely eliminate your period?
- Would you like to learn more about a simple procedure that can help you take control of your period?
For more information about endometrial ablation procedures and heavy periods please visit